TPAY Data; How To Update Email, Phone Number.
The Teachers’ Service Commission, TSC, launched an e-platform for official emails, virtual meetings, and remote learning in early 2021.
The e-platform is designed for all teachers under the Teachers Service Commission payroll including those in internship programs.
All communications from the Commission will be sent to activated emails.
Teachers have been given one month by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) to update their phone numbers and email addresses, which will be used for loan approval.
The Teachers Service Commission has issued new guidelines for teachers on how to validate T Pay Data.
This comes after teachers expressed concerns about the difficulty in verifying their emails, despite having created them some time ago. Another issue is that the OTP is not working.
1. Go to the TSC website and log in to TPAY to access the payslip page.
2. Upload a passport photo that clearly shows the face, without glasses or a hat.
3. Enter and confirm your current mobile phone number.
4. Enter your mobile number, and an OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your phone.
5. Enter the OTP to verify the mobile number.
6. Click the validate tab to ensure that the mobile number is correct.
8. Click the validate tab to ensure that you have entered the correct email address.
TSC Asks All Teachers To Update Their TPAY Profile; How To Validate Data On TPAY System
TPAY Data; How To Update Email, Phone Number