Teacher Jobs – 2022.
1. Highschool Biology/Chemistry | Biology/Physics Teacher At Nova Pioneer.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key responsibilities for the role include:
– Teach and deliver exceptional, real world, enquiry-based Biology and Chemistry OR Biology and Physics lessons that align with the Kenya curriculum requirements.
– Maintain positive, constructive and professional relationships with students, their families and colleagues.
– Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, is developmentally appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students and maintain an organized and focused learning environment.
– Infuse joy and passion for learning in lessons so that students are excited and invested in their academic excellence.
– Provide necessary accommodations and modifications for the growth and success of all students.
– Be accountable for students’ mastery of academic standards.
– Integrate interactive technology into lessons to enhance instructional delivery.
– Set and communicate rigorous and ambitious goals for all students and provide student feedback so they internalize them.
– Provide consistent rewards and/or consequences for student behavior.
– Consistently meet the ambitious goals of a rapidly-growing organization.
Skills and Qualifications required:
– TSC certification and a relevant Degree in Education.
– Strictly 3+years teaching experience in Biology and Chemistry or Biology and Physics.
– You are a great communicator. You are able to provide clear and effective written and verbal communication.
– You are flexible and open to change – you handle uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity well.
– You are a problem solver – you are proactive in identifying issues and address these thoroughly by making an effort to find appropriate solutions.
– You are excited about our organizational culture—and in particular, you are fired up to challenge yourself by embracing mutual vulnerability and a firehose of feedback.
Please keep in mind that if a copy of your resume is required, you should attach it in PDF format to protect the formatting.
Applications will be reviewed on a regular basis until the appropriate candidate is found. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 8 weeks of submitting it.
There are a series of stages in the Nova Pioneer interview process and candidates will be moved forward in the process depending on their success in the previous stage. The process is as follows:
– Phone interview: A short conversation to understand your skills and experience a little better.
– Practical demonstration of what you can do: You will complete a written task or a demonstration related to the role you are applying for. Teachers participate in a half-day selection day at one of our campuses as well as deliver a lesson to a class.
– In-person interviews: At this point, you will visit one of our schools to meet the team and participate in a series of in-person interviews.
– Final interview: You’ll have a final conversation with the hiring manager before decisions are made.
2. Teacher Jobs – 2022
A prestigious day and boarding co-educational school which offers the Kenya National Curriculum and the British Curriculum is inviting applications from well-qualified applicants for the following positions by 15th February 2022.
Teachers to Start in September 2021 Any two combinations of the following Subjects:
– Social Studies
– Business Studies
– Physical Education
– Diploma/Degree in Education At least 5 years teaching experience having handled a KCPE/KCSE/IGCSE candidate class with exemplary results
– Have extra – curricular activities,
– Must be registered with Teachers Service Commission,
– Certificate of good conduct.
Knowledge in Modern teaching methods and practices Planning, preparing and delivering differentiated lessons
Good Planning and organizational skills Ability to work independently with minimum supervision Good Intra and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by e-mail together with a detailed C.V., a telephone number and names of three referees to:
Email: [email protected] ,
cc: [email protected] and
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Teacher Jobs – 2022
Teacher Jobs, 2022