French Teacher Jobs, 2022 – SABIS ACADEMY.
– Managing a teacher substitution for absent staff to ensure that classes are being taught according to the lesson plans
– Checking SABIS AMS results and analyzing students’ performance, following up on failed concepts and any errors that may have occurred during the testing sessions.
– Conducting class observations daily to ensure that the SABIS point system is being applied as well as providing feedback to the teachers on their performance
– Meeting with the relevant staff to check on students’ progress and develop action plans to improve results further
– Following up on teachers’ complaints with the AQC and or School Director
– Assigning marking and managing timetables for teachers to ensure an equal distribution of workload
– Ensuring that all teaching materials (pacing charts, sample questions, basic questions, lesson plans, exam TTs, etc…) are available for teacher usage
– Conducting the performance appraisals of the teachers in coordination with the AQC(s), developing and following up on improvement plans
– Reviewing and/or suggesting the teachers’ classroom assignment at the beginning of the year for the different classes to make sure we have the most suitable teacher in each section
– Conducting teacher training workshops to improve their subject knowledge and teaching methods for specific concepts while using the SABIS system
– Providing feedback to the regional center on pacing charts, exams, curriculum, etc.
– Organizing and managing in coordination with AQCs and SLC the academic support sessions for the academically weak students
– Ensuring that all teachers are following the pacing charts promptly and developing action plans for those who are falling behind
– Ensuring that all classrooms displays, corridors are well kept, updated, and appropriate
– Ensuring that students receive their exam schedules, revision material, SABIS AMS, periodic and final study list as per the pacing chart
– Submitting weekly reports to the School Director and AQC regarding the teachers’ performance
– Planning periodic exams schedules in conjunction with AQCs and the Regional Centre to ensure all exams are being conducted in the appropriate timings and the right frequency
– Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the SABIS school management.
– Bachelor degree in French with a master in Education
– Good command of English is a must
– Highly competitive in written and spoken French is a must
– minimum 3 years (is preferred but not a must) SABIS experience
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.
French Teacher Jobs, 2022