BOM Teaching Jobs & Vacancies; 2024
St. Michael’s Boarding Girls Sec. School
P.O. BOX 158-80105
St. Michael’s Girls Secondary School, Kaloleni – Giriama of the Catholic Archdiocese of Mombasa wishes to advertise the following teaching posts:
- SECONDARY EDUCATION B.E.D. OR DIPLOMA
- T.S.C COMPLIANT
- A CHRISTIAN MEMBER OF CATHOLIC CHURCH
Applications attached with relevant testimonials should reach the undersigned on or before May 1, 2024. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Whatsapp: 0706790001/0720078987
Board of Management
St. Michael’s Girls Secondary
P. O BOX 158 -80105 Kaloleni.
ST. MICHAEL SECONDARY SCHOOL
P.O. Box 158-80105, KALOLENI
TEL: 0720-078 987
THE MANGO TREE GIRLS SCHOOL: BOM Teaching Jobs & Vacancies; 2024
ADVERTISEMENT FOR TEACHING VACANCIES
The Mango Tree Girls School is seeking qualified and TSC-registered teachers for the following subjects:
- English/ Literature
- Mathematics/ Computer Studies
- Kiswahili/(C.R.E or Geography)
Interested candidates should:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Education from a recognized University.
- Be registered as a teacher as per section 23 of the TSC Act 2012.
Applications, along with copies of academic and professional certificates, must reach the school on or before December 13, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview scheduled for Thursday, December 14, 2023, starting from 8:00 a.m.
THE MANGO TREE GIRLS SCHOOL
29 NOV 2023
PO Box 131-40301, KENDU BAY
Email: [email protected]
FRIENDS SCHOOL – TIGOI BOM Teaching Jobs & Vacancies; 2024
P.O. BOX 45, VIHIGA-50310 TEL: 0704-377606
Our Ref… FST/AD/BOM/TVI/2023 Your Ref….
24th November, 2023
BOM TEACHING VACANCY
Friends School Tigoi invites applications from qualified individuals to fill the following vacant teaching positions:
1. MATHEMATICS/PHYSICS – 01 Position
2. HISTORY/C.R.E – 01 Position
3. GERMAN – 01 Position
4. MUSIC – 01 Position
i. Be registered with the Teachers Service Commission of Kenya
ii. Hold a Bachelor of Education Degree or Diploma from a recognized university or college
iii. Be ready to work under the Terms and Conditions of the Board of Management
Interested candidates should submit:
- Handwritten applications
- Copies of academic and professional certificates
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Other relevant testimonials
Application Deadline: All applications must reach the undersigned on or before Friday, 15th December 2023, by 2:00 p.m.
THE SECRETARY BOARD OF MANAGEMENT FRIENDS SCHOOL TIGOI P.O. BOX 45-50310 VIHIGA
LAWSON HIGH SCHOOL BOM Teaching Jobs & Vacancies; 2024
P.O. BOX 1266-90200 KITUI, KENYA
Telephone: 0712 521 151
Email: [email protected]
NO. OF POSTS – 2
Lawson High School, an educational project of COGRI, a charitable organization dealing with Orphans and Vulnerable Children, announces the following vacancies at Lawson High School in Nyumbani Village, Kitui County.
- Subject: HISTORY/KISWAHILI (1 POST) Teacher Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in education arts from a recognized institution
- TSC Registration Number
- Certificate of good conduct
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (1 POST) Requirements & Key Skills:
- Relevant diploma for the position
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, database, and spreadsheet
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing the school’s stores and inventories
- Requesting, receiving, and managing store suppliers
- Maintaining the school’s library and stationeries
- Issuing students with stationeries
- Record keeping
- Any other assignment given by the principal
Send your application and an up-to-date CV with telephone contact to:
Lawson High School
PO Box 1266-90200
E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact: 0712 521 151/0729 508 496
Human Resource Manager
Deadline for Application: 8th December 2023
NB. Male candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
BLUE HILLS ACADEMY-KANGUNDO ROAD-RUAI Teacher Jobs; 2024
TEACHING VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT
Blue Hills Academy-Ruai, located at Stage 26, is looking to hire teachers for the following learning areas in the Junior School:
- French/ PHE and any other subject.
- Music/Art & Craft/SST
- Science & Technology/Pre-Technical studies
NB: Knowledge in the Piano and drums will be an added advantage. All applications should reach the school before 3rd December 2023 for short-listing.
For inquiries, call 0714-736-466 or 0705-864-204.
From the office of the Principal
SAMSON MOMIGI, PRINCIPAL, BLUE HILLS ACADEMY
JOB OPPORTUNITY: JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
About Us: Beacon of Hope is a registered faith-based and community non-governmental organization. Our Academy and Junior Secondary School, located in Ongata Rongai behind Maasai Mall, is a modern smart school dedicated to holistic child development.
Our vision is to be an institution of excellence in nurturing children for positive community transformation. Beacon of Hope Academy provides quality, accessible, and affordable education, spiritual nurture, nutrition, health, and protection.
Position: Junior Secondary School Teachers
- Prepare lesson plans, lesson notes, timetables, and schemes of work while maintaining academic standards to ensure timely syllabus coverage for evaluation.
- Evaluate and prepare learners for national and other assessments.
- Ensure consistency and improvement in curriculum delivery through teamwork and collaborative planning.
- Serve as a role model, maintaining learner discipline to create a conducive learning environment.
- Engage learners in curricular and co-curricular activities to identify, nurture, and develop talent.
- Bachelor of Education or Diploma in Secondary Education in subjects such as Physical Education, Music, Art & Craft, Computer Studies, Agriculture, Physics/Chem, Chem/Bio, Maths/Physics, Maths/Chem.
- Minimum of three years teaching experience.
- Mature Christian supportive of Beacon of Hope’s beliefs, calling, and vision.
- Registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- Certificate/Diploma in Leadership, Guidance and Counseling, or a relevant course is an added advantage.
- CBC training will be an added advantage.
- Leadership in co-curricular activities.
- Mastery of office software (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Effective team player passionate about learning and teaching.
How to Apply: The suitable candidate is expected to apply through our website https://beaconafrica.org/career/ on or before Sunday, 3rd December 2023.
Note: We appreciate all applicants for their interest in this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Beacon of Hope is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are also committed to safeguarding children from abuse.